Friday, May 11, 2012

Listen.

I always believed that if you're not at peace with yourself, you can never be at peace with anything else in the world.
There are times when I feel miserable and lonely, for no reason at all. These are times when I can very well go out and spend some time with people I love, people who love me; but I choose to be alone, and I choose to feel lonely.
It's been a while, I've tried to find answers within, and I've drawn a blank. I'm writing this post because for the first time, I feel alone, when I don't want to be. But as I was staring at my phone, I couldn't think of one person I'd like to call. Not only because I wouldn't be the most pleasant person at the moment, but also because I don't know why I'm upset. If asked, I won't know what to say.
So now I'm thinking, maybe, just maybe, I'll stop thinking, I'll stop trying to answer my questions. Instead, maybe I'll listen for a little while. Listen to everyone around me.
Perhaps they know what I don't. Perhaps they see what I don't. Perhaps I won't be lonely anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment