Windows down, music blaring, singing till our lungs were out of breath and our hearts exploded with happiness. Driving through forests, driving through the town, driving in the sun, driving late at night, driving in the rain...driving forever to no place in particular. Nowhere to be, no schedule to keep. For the first time in a long time I just stood and breathed.
This place is magical, this place is beautiful. I spent my summer in the one place my heart is at peace, the one place I'm always happy, and i had the time of my life.
I found friends, I found love, I found the place where i want to live forever. Here, the grass is greener than you can imagine, the sky seamless and the air is just pure.
I'm going to miss this place. I could sit and cry, I probably will...later.
I met people I want at my wedding cause these guys are just CRAAAZZZYY! or in their own words...WILD!
and now that i only have one day here, my heart is no longer a hot air balloon, high as ever. Instead it's turned into this severed bird, battered winged, twisted beaked...broken.
I'm going to miss this place. It has sparrows. the clouds twirl in the sky to make you smile, the trees whistle at you, the houses are painted in ridiculously bright colours. THIS PLACE MAKES ME SMILE. It makes me happy. It makes me a better person than I ever was. I've learnt to be patient, I've learned that it's possible to be happy all the time and I've learned that good friends stay with you forever.
I feel like I am infact a part of this place now, its scent lingers on my skin while visions of it flash on the screen in my mind. I breathe in this place, I am very much a part of this place. Rather, this place is a part of me.
I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME. ever.
This place is magical, this place is beautiful. I spent my summer in the one place my heart is at peace, the one place I'm always happy, and i had the time of my life.
I found friends, I found love, I found the place where i want to live forever. Here, the grass is greener than you can imagine, the sky seamless and the air is just pure.
I'm going to miss this place. I could sit and cry, I probably will...later.
I met people I want at my wedding cause these guys are just CRAAAZZZYY! or in their own words...WILD!
and now that i only have one day here, my heart is no longer a hot air balloon, high as ever. Instead it's turned into this severed bird, battered winged, twisted beaked...broken.
I'm going to miss this place. It has sparrows. the clouds twirl in the sky to make you smile, the trees whistle at you, the houses are painted in ridiculously bright colours. THIS PLACE MAKES ME SMILE. It makes me happy. It makes me a better person than I ever was. I've learnt to be patient, I've learned that it's possible to be happy all the time and I've learned that good friends stay with you forever.
I feel like I am infact a part of this place now, its scent lingers on my skin while visions of it flash on the screen in my mind. I breathe in this place, I am very much a part of this place. Rather, this place is a part of me.
I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME. ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment