A few months ago i was put in a box. It was like a glass box. I could see things outside it and i could hear everything but i couldn't get out of it. Like a mime. It had wheels though. I was told i could take it anywhere i wanted, but, again, i couldn't get out of it. The people who diagnosed the box told me that as the months went by, the box would keep getting smaller. And it would get uncomfortable. They said that gases would be sprayed into the box occasionally and they would get inside my body, or sometimes they wouldn't. It depended on how long i could hold my breath.
Long back, my husband and I, had created these beings and put little slivers of our souls in those beings. I went to reconnect with all those souls. They came to see me occasionally. About two years ago, my husband went through the process of rain, backwards. He turned to raindrops, went up into the sky, became a cloud, and drifted into space.
Even though i was told that if i move the box to the city, there would be people who could make it more comfortable for me, you know; put an air conditioner, add soft carpeting. But the box would remain a box. They said maybe they could reduce the gases, but they would still be sprayed occasionally. I thought about it, but since i knew that the box would get smaller anyway, i decided to visit all the parts of my soul, but stay where the largest part was. The place where my husband's soul and mine had entwined.
As they predicted, the box did get smaller, and for some reason, even though the walls weren't touching me, there was pain. They started releasing the gases. The first one, was venom. It was crab venom. Then the others were poured in. Slowly. Sometimes, i'd manage to hold my breath long enough. Sometimes i didn't.
My souls came back to me. The fragments of my soul had further broken down into souls. And all those spirits came together. And when we were all together there was this great, bright light that would glow. The light made me happy. The box got smaller. I couldn't lie down in it any more. So i sat. More gases.
They hurt me as I'd breathe them in. The box got smaller, now i could only stand.
As the days went by, i vaporised. I was much more comfortable then, more spread out. But the box continued to get smaller and smaller. Another gas was released, this time it got me. The box started getting smaller even faster than before. I kept thinking of how my husband had turned to rain.
The box kept getting smaller, until finally, it had compressed me into a single drop of soul. At that instance, the box burst open, and i literally flew out of it like molten lava. I went skyward and turned into a silver powder, and came back down, floating on the wisps of air. And i settled on all my little slivers. And then as though it were a quick hug, i bounced off of them almost as soon as our hearts met, and then i too, turned to rain. Went towards the sun and turned to a cloud, and drifted into space. And as i saw that part of my soul which i hadn't seen for so very long, we entwined, yet again.
Long back, my husband and I, had created these beings and put little slivers of our souls in those beings. I went to reconnect with all those souls. They came to see me occasionally. About two years ago, my husband went through the process of rain, backwards. He turned to raindrops, went up into the sky, became a cloud, and drifted into space.
Even though i was told that if i move the box to the city, there would be people who could make it more comfortable for me, you know; put an air conditioner, add soft carpeting. But the box would remain a box. They said maybe they could reduce the gases, but they would still be sprayed occasionally. I thought about it, but since i knew that the box would get smaller anyway, i decided to visit all the parts of my soul, but stay where the largest part was. The place where my husband's soul and mine had entwined.
As they predicted, the box did get smaller, and for some reason, even though the walls weren't touching me, there was pain. They started releasing the gases. The first one, was venom. It was crab venom. Then the others were poured in. Slowly. Sometimes, i'd manage to hold my breath long enough. Sometimes i didn't.
My souls came back to me. The fragments of my soul had further broken down into souls. And all those spirits came together. And when we were all together there was this great, bright light that would glow. The light made me happy. The box got smaller. I couldn't lie down in it any more. So i sat. More gases.
They hurt me as I'd breathe them in. The box got smaller, now i could only stand.
As the days went by, i vaporised. I was much more comfortable then, more spread out. But the box continued to get smaller and smaller. Another gas was released, this time it got me. The box started getting smaller even faster than before. I kept thinking of how my husband had turned to rain.
The box kept getting smaller, until finally, it had compressed me into a single drop of soul. At that instance, the box burst open, and i literally flew out of it like molten lava. I went skyward and turned into a silver powder, and came back down, floating on the wisps of air. And i settled on all my little slivers. And then as though it were a quick hug, i bounced off of them almost as soon as our hearts met, and then i too, turned to rain. Went towards the sun and turned to a cloud, and drifted into space. And as i saw that part of my soul which i hadn't seen for so very long, we entwined, yet again.
That was beautiful.
ReplyDeletethank you. :)
ReplyDelete