Sunday, June 12, 2016

Switch.

I don't know what bits re broken and what bits need fixing.
I don't know where to start.

I don't belong on the shore from which I started this journey, and I'm unsure of whether I'll belong where I disembark.

All I have is this ship, and I can't say I'm too fond of it.

I don't want to be ignorant and pretentious and a bold book of lies and fake bonds. Yet, I'm only human and I don't want to be forgotten either. I want to feel like I belong. Like it would make a difference if I disappeared.

But I can't keep up the kind of bonds I crave. I'm empty and I don't trust or love; I definitely don't get either in return. It would take a while for people to know I'm gone; most, I bet, wouldn't even notice I've disappeared, until some random person pointed it out. Though i doubt even after that anyone would care.

Poor little girl. Didn't know she was disturbed. Wonder what happened. But they don't wonder, not really. I wouldn't want them to either.

I don't know if it's the place or me, but I don't care anymore.

I don't know what to work towards or fight for. Not sure what I believe in. Not sure if it matters, what I believe in.

Mindless banter. within the mind. Brainwash yourself to one side of the line or the other. The reasons to be are just as substantial as the reasons not to be. Just a switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment