Saturday, March 13, 2010

i will survive....

So we tried, to get 95FM to play that song but they didn't. 3 phone calls and 7 texts and no song. Turns out Kandy is in Goa. I'm so jealous. I wish i were there. i remember the sun. The hot guys. And now, all i can think about, is the fact that Kandy's enjoying all the hot guys. Positive side is that when i came back, he called me his "nigger" and everyone refused to hug me and chose to laugh at me instead. NOW however I get to be the one whose laughing. Plus he's already a little brown so he'll look like a burnt toast! ha ha! he'll be MY nigger now! :P
Moony told me about this show called emotional attyachar which is hilarious. The show people, have "spies" and "agents" and people come top them and ask them to spy on their significant other. It's so funny cause these fat-ass fugly looking men actually think they've managed to seduce these somewhat decent women and they go like "you love me right?"" after 3 hours of meeting the chick (agents) and then they say "kiss me to prove it" and these freakishly weird women actually do kiss them! it's the epitome of dim-witted twit-ed-ness. haha! That made no sense. It's just so damn weird this show. At the end, if the significant other is found guilty, i.e if they flirt with the "undercover agent" and ask the agent to be in a relationship with them, they show dudes show the video to the person who initially asked them to spy on their boyfriend or girlfriend. The show end with them confronting their partners while they are with the "agents" and that is followed by a lot of screaming, slapping, tears and finally the person found guilty running away from the cameras. It's funny. I feel sadistic sometimes, while I'm laughing my ass off at the end, but come on, what kind of faggots would actually do that to themselves on T.V?
Through the entire season, only one person was found to not be guilty. I mean if i were her, i would've dumped that bastard. I'd be all like "If you don't trust me, then you don't deserve me. So why don't you go and touch yourself inappropriately cause that's all the action you're going to be getting!" :P
Have you ever though about how weird it is, as the new generations unfold, marriages are becoming increasingly unstable. I just bought this book called "shame" and it's events from a woman's life who ran away from home when her parents arranged a marriage for her when she was 16. She wrote the book herself. Her parents disowned her for "bringing shame to the family". well it was her mother who was most upset. I haven't gotten through it yet, I've only reached the second chapter but it just goes to show that earlier marriages SEEMED to work better because at least in India, most of them , rather all of them were arranged. I mean what kind of a deranged person would agree to spend the rest of their lives with someone whom they haven't even met? I mean that just sounds like bull! But back then women weren't financially stable. Their families would have disowned them, on some occasions, even killed them. That's why, what happend in the house, stayed in the house and marriages seemed to work out fine. However, now with women getting educated and getting jobs, they are financially independent of their husbands and their parents, so they have the freedom to get out of a bad relationship. I meanif you have a wife beating husband, you have more options rather than just getting beaten to death, ain't that awsome?
Only problem with the recent generations is that, they don't knoww hat they want. there's just so much to choose from that they are so damn confused! So they get into a relationship thinking they know what they need, and what kind of a person they need to be with and taht they know everything about this person, 2 yeras down the road, they have different needs, different wants, Before they get into a relationship, they know all the abilities and disabilities of their partners, but after a few years, they get annoyed by the same things that they were "understanding" towards earlier. I mean, you KNEW that the other person can't do that thing, but you still want them to, and the fact that they can't do it, annoys you. See that's the thing with the newer generations, they think they know what they want, it's like, prolonged adolosence. "i know what's best for me" bullshit.
So as the the children have started "growing up too fast" the adults don't seem to be growing up soon enough. It's a weird world we live in, but as long as you can figure out what keeps you happy, you're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment