Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recently on e news

You know, I always thought I could tell arsenal anything. Initially, my day wouldn't get over unless I had told him every single thing that I'd done that day. Then, every theory I came up with, he was the first to hear it. After we broke up, he was still the first to know everything. And now it has come to a point at which I tell him every single thought that goes through my mind. I feel that he needs to know what I think, exactly what I think, and if he doesn't, he won't understand me that well. I believed that I could tell him every single thought that went through my mind and that would make him know me better. He was one person I could tell eveything to. But apparently there are things you think and things you say to a person; as it turns out, you can't tell people everything you think. They don't ever react the way you think they would.
   Am I expecting him to react to it the same way I do, do I expect him not to judge me? This would've been true exept for the fact that I don't think about what he'd say or how he'd react. Which makes me realize that, I take him for granted. I don't think. Which is the opposite of what I was like. I used to be considerate. 
   He made me see it. I don't think about what others would say or feel now. I think I owe this to the escape I chose. The keep-yourself-busy-until-the-problem-goes-away escape. And now I've lost the ability to over-think situations. 
   There are things you don't say. There are things you don't think. And there things you don't feel. 
    He suggested I take a week off and think. I'm going to take that piece of advice and try to turn it into something productive. And guess what? it does matter. These are two lives we're talking about. More importantly, two hearts, one of which, happens to be the most precious thing to me in the entire world. For his heart is wise beyond it's years and loves like no other, and for a heart that special, I shall try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment